The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Dead Man Walking Part 1 22.8.11











Long days on the Mile for everyone concerned take their toll. I know I've done this for years. Before mass market digital cameras came along the number of people recording what happens on the street daily could be counted on one hand. Now truck loads of photographers descend on the High Street daily. Some may be better photographers than myself, they probably are but they lack one quality I have maintained over the years. Respect.
I get respect because my dedication, my long hours and my understanding of street entertainment has transported me from just a photographer; to a member of the street community itself. And with that support gathered some pretty unique images over the years; I even made it to Dubai this year because of that dedication. Thanks Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment