The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

UnWish Theatre Bepo & Co.







"I thought I was going to die, photographer killed by clown"
With a breakneck speed Bepo & Co. opens and never really slows down.
A tale of 100 years of history as told by clowns. I'll say it "wow".

Five film review of course.

This is what Fringe theatre should be. This is Fringe theatre where we the audience are thrown along at the lightning speed of the cast. I was pre warned that it was fast paced and loud. Loud I like I can hide the shutter click of the camera. Fast I was worried; Fringe theatre lighting is not the best.

It was art, it was drama, it was comedy, it was tragedy. It was stunning.

It was brilliant!

Like Papertape; UnWish have a toehold in York. This year the Viking's have taken over Edinburgh. And we thank them for their plunder.
As with Diamond Dick I rushed off out on to the High street to tell friend to see Bepo & Co. I ran first in to Matthew & Kelly; street clowns and acrobats extraordinaire," you must see this" they had, their view "amazing".
Now I just had to find everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment