The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

When Squirrels Attack and A Last Goodbye 29.8.11







The day I can only describe as both sad and glad. Sad because it's over; my head wishes it wouldn't. Glad it's over because physically it's a demanding project to undertake. The hours are long, the rewards in terms of images and friends made are priceless. What the future holds I can't say all I hope is that next year my body my spirit and my soul are up for the challenge one more time.

To all the friends made, to all those captured once again. To everyone who makes the Fringe what it is. Thanks. And goodbye for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment