The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Walking the Mile, A Long Way to A Party 24.8.11



At the start of my Fringe career; so to speak I carried photo albums filled with prints I'd taken during the festival. I'd find the subject of photographs and hand out prints. that was a long time ago.

At that time my pub of choice was outwith the main Fringe belt so to speak and quiet during the festival.

The albums, gave way to pin boards; updated daily in the pub and a photographic event and exhibition was born.

And from the exhibition came party night. A last party at the Fringe where casts, crew and performers let their hair down.

It was my celebration of their work. It became my show my event.

The exhibition faded, but the party lives on and tonight we celebrate another year at the Fringe.
My world premier, My only show. And it's not in the Fringe guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment