The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Watch and Wait 27.8.11







The High Street is a street divided into sections by the stages, the Mid High Street pitch and the Alcoves and beyond.
I spend most of my time after a walk top to bottom, on top of a free bollard just above Mid High street.
From there the vantage point gives me the view of whats happening in the world I love.

Those casts who set up around me like Diamond Dick, and Bepo & Co get a lot of attention; firstly because the abide by my rules of high street etiquete.

But watching and waiting is the key. And today the watching and waiting paid off I got the celebrity hit I most wanted this Fringe.

Art Malik.

No comments:

Post a Comment