The Edinburgh Fringe Photographer is Back

All the News, Views and Reviews from the High Street during the Edinburgh Fringe 2011. If you're on it you could be in it!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Sea of Red







Street furniture is this quirky thing I take photographs of on occasion. Traffic lights and park benches and all the rest. The things people take for granted I find interesting. So a few days ago I had a conversation with Todd Various, magician and escapologist about the colour of the new Fringe towers.
I posed the question wondering if they'd be different in shape or just the same as before, but just red."
I think Todd thought I was mad, as to why such things come into my head, and why do these things matter.

To me they do, because it adds dimension to the photograph, it dates an image. This year is Virgin Money's loss of virginity so to speak as sponsors of the High street.

Let's see how they fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment